a view of maddy's various visual idiosyncratic ideas and inspirations - as requested

Click image below to access www.bloglovin.com/blogs/drawing-dont-ask-why-12906885

Thursday 10 June 2010

Solace


I tried, but failed to post a birthday tribute on here today for my mother, Mary, who would have been 96 years old and whom I miss so much.

Mother of four. Elegant, energetic, creative. An archaeologist, entrepreneur, sportswoman, hairstylist, philosopher, extraordinary cook, plantswoman, photographer, traveller. An inspiration.

The post also involved Emmeline Pankhurst, the original female rights campaigner, Jenny Murray from Radio 4 and the artist Charlotte Newson.

Never mind. I offer instead another collage, from the natural elements years, for your perusal and will now go and seek some solace in my quiet, messy studio, where I can at last escape from this bloomin' electronic device....

No comments: